10 Highland Road
This house was probably built about 1855 (the 1852 map of the village shows no house, the 1858 map shows a house.) Martin and Susan Graham purchased the property in 1859 and in 1868 sold it to Lovina Wood. It remained the property of the Wood family until 1922 when an executor of Lida Wood sold it to Lewis Wright in 1945. He sold it to Madalyn Bark in 1947 and she sold it to Charles McLaughlin in 1955 who sold it the same year to Charles and Ada Martin. They sold it to Henry and Edna Cotton in 1959.
Architect Paul Malo cited this small house as a fine example of the cottage type building of its era, and an important contribution to architectural history of Geneseo.