24 Oak Street
Dr. G.G. Jones moved to Geneseo in 1895 and died in 1904. The stuccoed house at 24 Oak Street was built in 1914 for his widow, Mrs. G.G. (Celia M.) Jones. The contractor was Edward J. Forbes. Mrs. Jones died in 1947 at age 86, and the house was willed to her daughter N. Pearl Jones. At her death, the house was sold to Beula Warner. The house was sold to Judith Binder in 1961, to William and Lois Wooster in 1962, and to Clayton and Beverly Lewis in 1971.