26 Oak Street
This brick house was built in 1909 by Charles Morrow on a lot he purchased from Matthew Murphy. Mr. Morrow was a stone mason by trade and also a skilled musician. In 1921 he sold the house to Jane Dennis, a widow. Her executor sold it to James and Dorothy Wright (proprietors of Wright’s Florist) in 1959. In 1966 they sold it to J. Myrtle Selton who sold it to Robert Stevens in 1971.