27 Elm Street
This house, like the one next door at 25 Elm Street, was built by R.G. Patterson after 1875 on the garden of the old Dickey place on South Street. In 1925, the house was sold by the executor of Robert Patterson’s estate to Alfred and Mary Baird for $3700. They sold it the following year to Harold Irwin for $3800.