31 Oak Street
The date of construction of this house is not known, but was likely after 1902. The property was acquired by C.O. Beach in 1892 from W.E. and Hattie Booth. No house was shown here on a 1902 map of the village. Mr. Beach’s daughters, Louise Chapin and Ella Pearson, sold the property to M. Earl Stapley in 1921. He deeded it in 1925 to M. Earl and Mable J. Stapley. In 1945, Mabel J Stapley sold it to James and Jean Hanna.