32 Oak Street
This house was built in 1898 by William Howell for his residence. He also built another building on the property which he first used as a glove factory and later for his poultry business. Mr. Howell moved to Idaho and in 1908 the house was sold to Professor and Mrs. Lewis Stapley. Professor Stapley was first a teacher and later an automobile salesman. The house was sold to Mr. and Mrs. Leo Allen in 1926. In 1950, it was sold to the Geneseo Gospel Society for a Presbyterian Manse. The Gospel Society sold the house to Samuel Battaglia in 1966.