33 Center Street
This house was built about 1886 by Theodore Olmstead for his sister and her husband, Mr. and Mrs. Asahel Daniels. Mr. Daniels died in 1895 and Mrs. Daniels went to live with her brother. The house was purchased by Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Tooey. Mr. Tooey ran the Log Cabin Bakery on Main Street. After his death, the house became the property of his only son, Colonel Tooey. The 1898 picture shows Matthew Tooey (on horse), Mrs. Tooey (on porch), and two sons. The smaller of the boys became Colonel Toeey. Miss Rejean Mills purchased it from Colonel Tooey in 1949 and in 1955 she sold it to the late Margaret Kingsley Hudders.