34 Second Street
This house was built by the Presbyterian Church in 1851 as a parsonage for Reverend Ferdinand Ward and his wife, Jane. Reverend Ward had been assigned to Geneseo in 1846. The Wards became owners in 1862 and resided here for well over 40 years. Several years after their deaths, their son, who was residing in White Plains, sold the property to William Humphrey who moved here when he became County Clerk. It has had several owners since then and many changes have been made.