35 Center Street
This two-story frame residence was constructed before 1850 by H. P. North. In 1897 it was moved back from the street and a new front was added. The gable roof has a large front cross-gable and scallop shingling at the gable ends. The original two-story barn is presently used as a garage. In 1972 Mr. and Mrs. William Brummett purchased the house from Ted Halsey. Mr. Brummett did extensive interior remodeling. In 2003 a back room with a side entry and porch were added.