76 North Street
The original part of the house was built in 1874 by William James at a cost of $1000. In 1897 Mr. James, then a widower, sold it to Charles Welch who was living there at the time. By 1918 the house was owned by the William Wadsworth estate which sold it to John and Eleanor Callahan that year. In 1945 they sold it to Earl Brado who in 1949 sold it to Walter and Rose Dehn.