8 Highland Road
In the 1872 map of the village, this house was shown under the name of James Neville. In 1880 the property was acquired by Elizabeth McCaughey Linton who retained possession until 1902. At this time Mrs. Linton sold the house to Catherine Small. Fred Cooley acquired the property in 1940 and it was sold in 1946 to Sarah Allen. In 1960 it was acquired by the Commissioner of Public Welfare who sold it to Frank and Catherine Ricotta in 1966. In 1970 they sold it to Dale and Roberta Griffin who sold it to Ida Sherman in 1974.