44 Oak Street
This house with Colonial Revival style features was built about 1922 or 1923 for Carl W. Hillman. In 1924 he sold it to George and Marion Laidlaw. They sold it to Edward and Mable Burke in the 1930s, and in 1958 the Burkes sold it to Joseph and Carmella Vangalio. The house was subsequently purchased by George and Jean Houston in 1959, by Donald and Pamela Sweeny in 1966, and by Jon and Theresa Semel in 1971.