48 Oak Street
Charles Cunningham built this Colonial Revival style house about 1925. He also built the house at 24 Highland Road. It was sold shortly after completion to Walter and Amy Dunn. In 1941, the Dunns sold it to Fred and Mary McTarnaghan. It was subsequently sold to Fred and Jean Rindge in 1957, to William and Mary Charles in 1960, and to Don and Ella Mabrey in 1965.