63 Second Street
The house at 63 Second Street was built in 1901 by Charles Neff. When he purchased the property in 1900, Mr. Neff tore down "the old Green house," so called because it was old (c.l838) and because it had been the Silas Green residence for many years. This was done to make room for his new dwelling, today the property of Leo Wilcox. Charles Neff was a farmer who came to the village to reside, and who eventually bought a coal and lumber business here.